Storming Anger
Stress shit! Rushing to complete my group assignment for the Bazaar, and HELL, the most important part wasn't even complete by the member who was suppose to be doing. He even has the cheek to tell me that he has not done it when in the email I clearly stated that it should be sent to me by thurs. I'm totally disgusted. Is so maddening when you are trying your best to complete and perfect the assignment asap so that amendments can be subsequently be made when an idiot who seems to be not bothered by it. I swear I gonna fail him for his peer evaluation. I'm not going to be lenient. Fuming is the key word, he's such a hypocrite with all his bullshit about doing the work and in the end, not a single shit done while we are struggling and getting consultation from the teacher. ARGH~~~
Sometimes I just wanna drop all the things and walk off and not return to it... but how many times I actually do... None. Sometimes in life, there's many things that's not under your control and you have no choice but to go through and face it.
I just wanna drop all the things and go for a vacation.
Sometimes I just wanna drop all the things and walk off and not return to it... but how many times I actually do... None. Sometimes in life, there's many things that's not under your control and you have no choice but to go through and face it.
I just wanna drop all the things and go for a vacation.
Labels: Storming anger


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home